MNScuba.com

Full Version: Monthly pool session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Uh oh... here's my chance to get hooked. Wink I am curious how much difference there would be from my back inflate Knighthawk to this config.
Art and I are now probable for this Saturday (tomorrow!) and will bring our own tanks.
We just purchased .5mm skins which have some sort of silver lining which makes them comparable to 2-3mm suits. Hopefully it will keep me warm enough (I'm a 'freeze-baby').

Alyson and Art
Cool! And if you get too cold I'll swap with you, I know I'll be warm enough! Whew... Last time I wore this in a pool I almost fainted!
Joel, sign me up for the BP+wing. Smile

Joel,
Put me in line right after Jason. Can't wait to try it.
Dan
If mine is adjusted close to someone's size feel free to try mine too. Since it's pretty new, the webbing is real stiff yet and is a kinda hard to adjust through the plate slots.
Thanks to Dan for setting up the pool session today. It was good to get to meet more people from the board. Smile
Lonnie - you're welcome. Thanks for letting me try your plate/wing. Really great!
Anyone interested in buyinga Cressi 109, medium, in excellent shape? Oh no......
Say Dan, if your *AHEM* outdated (just joking) BC is for sale, I might take it off your hands.
Actually, I hope to try the above discussed configuration this spring with SD&T. However, for the right price!!!!

Thanks...Jean ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7