MNScuba.com

Full Version: Rum River
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Did a training dive with Isanti county safety and rescue on Saturday in the river.  Visibility was about one to 2 feet max depth was about 8 feet :o. Recovered two bicycles, one wagon, multiple signs, safety cones, a very heavy steel round  storm drain cover, several old Coke bottles, and one very unique, Welch's bottle.
Did you do patterns or free dive it ?
grumpie
drift dive with key areas(around bridge on both sides) patterned
hey Nate.When I found a prohibition whiskey flask I was hooked on muck diving! Lots of cool stuff to be found under the muck.Linda
Shooter, I will bring some rope and a harness and lets find a bridge and see what really there.
grumpie
we need two or three divers and some buckets with handles. some thing to put the gold doubloon's in

Count me in.
Have buckets, will dive! ;D
Shooter, have you ever dove  where hwy 65 turns in to two lanes up by milac. those two culverts might be interesting, if there is enough water flowing . if you live close you might check.
grumpie......
I'm not sure I know the area where you're talking about.  Give me a better description of the area and a possibly a couple other dive sites, and I'll go check them out.  Looks like it's going to be nice enough to go for a motorcycle ride ;D.

Maybe something on the Mississippi?
If it's by Mille Lacs, I think he means 169 and Rum River...
Pages: 1 2 3