MNScuba.com

Full Version: Key Largo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My lovely bride and I escaped to Key Largo to get married last weekend.  We left on Thursday and were supposed to be married on Friday.  Unfortunately, we flew with American Airlines and were stuck at Chicago O'Hare Airport for 18 hours >Sad we were able to reschedule everything and got married on Saturday.  On Sunday, we took a small charter out and did some free diving on Pennekamp Park.  I was able to shoot some video and some pictures, but my free diving skills were a little rusty.  By the end of the day I was able to get down to 30 feet and stay for a while.  My wife loved the experience and is now ready to get certified Wink
If I was a Photoshop wizard, I might be able to fix this one by putting the two of them together :Smile
Congratulations Shooter!

And ... well ... uhhh ... umm ...  you might want to remind your new bride that wetsuits are of course optional and technically not required in warm water, especially in the vicinity of photographers and videographers Wink
congrats shooter.
Shooter,

Congrats! 

From the few times I have met your lovely wife, you are a blessed person.
Thanks all for the congratulations.

Love the Photoshop job! ;D ;D ;D  I gotta work on that program, the possibilities are endless......
Congratulations to the both of you!!!!

And just for the record..There wasnt a damn thing wrong with that picture!!!...NICE!!!!!!!!! :o

wtdrm

Congrats Nate. We are very happy for you. Seeing as this is the opening of Bambi season is she going with you to do that also. How a bout a picture of your trailer. That is so cool.
Thanks all for your congratulations! ;D.

Yes, she is a beautiful woman.  The only thing wrong with a picture was my photography skills.  I couldn't hold my breath long enough.

She won't be coming with for deer hunting  Season. I am thrilled that she's going to get certified.  So we can dive together 8).

I will find a picture of the camper later and post ......
Aly and I send our best wishes and congratulations!! ;D ;D

P.S.  I just purchased a chainsaw capable of taking a 42 inch bar...ought to be much easier cuttin through than last year.  I'm looking forward to getting some of that hard water over my head. 

P.P.S. Just a thought....Have you taught her line tending and rope signals yet. 
Pages: 1 2