MNScuba.com

Full Version: Madiera Night Dive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Gang-
Some Fellows from that frequent the shop dove the Madiera last night..lights came in handy but estimated viz was better that 60ft. :o.
From the surface, they could easily see divers on the wreck and i am told it was GIN clear.  They will be diving there again( from shore, weather permitting) on Thursday as well..they plan to meet at 6:00pm at the site.

Anyone thats interested in joining them call the shop at 218-722-9500 and i can put you in touch with them

Deano
I dove the maderia also yesterday. But I was there at about 9:30am. Had to wait for the  office at split rock to open in order to get my daily pass.
I also thought the vis was good, may be not 60ft but still good. Had my new to me scooter (mako) and went way around past the wreck. This was an area I had not been to before, too long a swim. So the scooter really came in handy. Turned where the rock face of the cliff went into deeper water. Looked like a huge rock wall going from shallow to deep water. I was at about 150ft where I turned my dive. Cool ;D
                                                  Al
PS found a dive flag on my way back to shore.