MNScuba.com

Full Version: Scuba Bowl Web Quiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The 2008 version of our Scuba Bowl starts today.  Each week, we'll post a new question on our website.  Collect and answer as many questions as you can to win prize money.  Check it out at
Excellent..thank you for putting this on again...Its alot of fun....

First Question....1893.....check......Answer.......check...good one!!!

Deano
Thanks.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Aly and I just LOVE SCUBA BOWL!!!!!!!
Welcome back to all Scuba Bowl alumnists.  I would like to stress that anyone can join in the fun.  New (and even non-) Divers should enjoy researching the answers.  VERY IMPORTANT! - If you join in late or are not sure of your scuba knowledge - Many very experienced divers have submitted wrong answers in the past or have just missed a week or two during the Scuba Bowl.  The last Scuba Bowl did not have enough entries to award all the prizes.  If someone had sent in 1 correct answer they would have won something! - So go ahead and start collecting the questions that you can.  You should still have a shot at the prizes.
I was late last year....Turned in my answers 2 days after the contest ended  :Smile
OK.. Let me say it again :Smile :Smile  I just [glow=red,2,300]LUV[/glow] scuba bowl  ;D ;D ;D

I've never quite gotten around ta submitting my answers but you just have to LOVE the search and quest to FIND the answers.  Each week I copy down the question and on the days I'm not working (my real job) or diving 8) my wanna be job.....I'm looking up the answers to the questions and get almost as excited as if I were diving...wellllll maybe almost as excited.

THANKS again to LEE at Smith Diving for giving us divers another way to enjoy learning about what we love doing!!! 
Thanks Art.  I think there are a quite a few people who just do the quiz for fun, but you all really should turn in your answers.  You never know.
and when do the answers have to be turned in?????
I've just posted the final question for this Scuba Bowl. We had a computer problem yesterday.  The answers need to be in by the time we close (7:30pm) next Wednesday, April 23rd.  Looking forward to seeing all answers.
I don't know where I put the first question, and then I forgot about it for a week or two, then went on vacation and missed a couple weeks, then just gave up for a while, but I'll hope that this time repeats the low turn in and I'll still turn in a couple answers anyway...
Pages: 1 2