MNScuba.com

Full Version: Dive Heart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I thought this was a pretty neat organization. They are a nonprofit organization that teach disabled kids and adults diving skills.
I agree.They are a great bunch and do so much. I visited them at Our World Underwater in Chicago a couple weekends ago.

I hadn't heard of them before. My lovely wife sent me a link to their website. I sent them an e-mail and told them I didn't really have any money to donate but I would donateĀ  a sign. I heard back from them this morning and have started working on their sign. I also asked them if they ever considered spearfishing and diving, especially for some of their military clients. I am anxiously awaiting to offer my services in that arena as well 8)

I hadn't heard of them before. My lovely wife sent me a link to their website. I sent them an e-mail and told them I didn't really have any money to donate but I would donateĀ  a sign. I heard back from them this morning and have started working on their sign. I also asked them if they ever considered spearfishing and diving, especially for some of their military clients. I am anxiously awaiting to offer my services in that arena as well 8)
[/quote]