MNScuba.com

Full Version: New year, what are you going to do for continuing Edu. this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No I don't work for a  shop,nor do I get a kick back. ( I'm a Dem ) but its time to think about classes. If we start doing the classroom and pool work now and before ice out, then its a case of getting in the water and having fun. It will make smaller class sizes and more time to learn more, more one on one and more hands on.
think about a underwater Archaeology class, the state of Minn. does not have the money for this type of work. If you take a class at your LDS and go to them and say  I'm interested in this, there is a chance they might work with you. This is the type of a class that works well with a evidence search also. How about a real search and salvage class with real lift bags A ship wreck class where you have the time to do the research on it.
this is the time to do classes when it is slow and the LIBARY is empty.
grumpie......
Sounds like something worth learning, When do we sign up? I think learning from grumpie would make any subject more interesting.