MNScuba.com

Full Version: Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bluefins

Can anyone tell me what a "supporting member" is.  I've looked all over mnscuba, and I can't find any information on what a "supporting member" is.

Thanks!
bluefins

Hey Michelle!

The answer is its,,,,,ME!!!! I noticed I got boosted from a newbie, after 29 years of diving I thought, WTF?,,, to a supporting member, I suspect I'll get a bill for supporting them one of these days,,,,,I'm not sure what it is either.      T
your "title" changes with your post count...  not sure what the progression is but you can get a good idea from noticing what everyone shows in a longer thread...
It just has to do with post count and is part of the standard forum software.  Attached is the breakdown.

You guys should incorporate those who've posted 1,000 times....a Barracuda member...or something like that!
Smile  Do we get any extra points for posting jokes? 

mermaid

There should be extra points and another member level!.  I think I'd be a MN Scuba Member ;D
(As long as all the jokes don't have to be good ones  :Smile

There should be extra points and another member level!.  I think I'd be a MN Scuba Member ;D
(As long as all the jokes didn't have to be good ones  :Smile
[/quote]

I dunno, that "seeing eye dog" joke cost you a lot of points.  ;D

mermaid

Hey Tim!

I know some of them are chit jokes, that's why I posted the following disclaimer  ;D

"As long as all the jokes don't have to be good ones  :Smile "
or in good form or taste