MNScuba.com

Full Version: Ice Diving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can anyone recommend a lake to go ice diving this January? Not interested in doing Square Lake, Crosby/Ironton is a drive, anything in and around the cities that anyone can recommend? I am thinking about Christmas Lake, but is there a good access?
My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I want to try ice diving.  The only problem is that I don't have a dry suit and I just got certified this summer so I'm still working on buoyancy control, etc.  I'm not sure if this is the right winter to try it or not.
Green Lake with Shooter last year was very good. He may even share the lat/log of the wreck we (it was Art) found.

It's in Cambridge if that's close enought.
Hey Arcflash, I live just South of Isanti and I want to tag along with you guys more this year!
How about under the lift bridge in Duluth in about February? That would be a cool Ice dive I think.
I can see that we will have too sit down with a cup of coffee and talk. pick a sat up your way, bring jeff(got to get him away from that car) we will talk about what you want and the training.
This is in regards to a class I am offering through Going Under Dive Center. The class is going to be offered on January 24th and 25th.
You know it! I'm putting together some more gear and I have an 4x8 ice house so with your gear and Art we are going to have a village!
I just bought a couple Black Diamond 8" ice screws. ;D
i've dove christmas before, and it has a nice accsess, but not a very big parking lot
Pages: 1 2 3