MNScuba.com

Full Version: cold water dives 10-28-08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
last year i went diving into nov before the ice came, id really like to go again, but i have no buddy to go with (ill dive anywhere, just need a buddy, anyone??)

i was also planning on ice diving, but id like to take a class, is it possible to do aow and ice diver together?
?
i think multiple agencies require that
NAUI requires an advanced diver certification and a minimum of 50 logged dives to take the ice diving course.
that's another nice thing about freediving.. cut a hole in the ice, jump in.. only requirement is a bit of insanity.  For some of us, that comes naturally.
Fred

I'll stick with the rope!  (but I need to get in better shape before ice season gets rolling!)
?
With the dive business being what it is, why not offer AOW class for him and help him along. then maybe you would gain a new costmer also but then I don't work in a dive shop so what do I KNOW.
grumpie.....
?
your ideas are great, but i was asking for a buddy to go diving with before the ice came

i live in uptown.... as for the ice diving, people are getting presumptuous, i was just asking if anyone combines AOW and ICE DIVING

i've seen some damn awesome ice freediving though

Pages: 1 2 3