MNScuba.com

Full Version: It's Arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is it!  The time of year we have all been waiting for.  Christmas is just a few days away and to celebrate we are having our 7 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS SALE!
It all starts December 18 and runs through Dec 24.
We have BC's, Regulators, Dive Computers, Wet Suits, Fins, Masks, Snorkels, Swim Gear. on Sale and to top it off we have special Packages and Bonus Buys.

You may have noticed I have bee talking about the special on the Suunto D4 and Vytec with Transmitter but, did you know that Suunto and Aqua Lung reduced the price of the Vytec with Transmitter $326.00 and we still have it available with the Free Download Kit and Log Book which is a $150.00 Value.  Not all Dive Centers were able to take advantage of this special purchase but, we were at DEMA when it was announced and took full advantage of it.  We are watching all of our suppliers for special offers and values that we can pass on to you.
We have GREAT deals right now with our Chrismas Sale.  You don't want to pass this one up. And to top it off we are going to be open this Sunday December 21 from noon to 5-pm just for your shopping convenience.
Remember it's always good to "Shop Early, Shop Often"  especially for scuba gear, snorkeling gear or swim gear from your local dive center.

Here is the link to the sale info on our web page

Today is the day.  It all starts at 10-AM  We even have some rental BC's Regulators, 7mm Jumpsuits and dive computers available.
We are open 10-AM - 7-PM Mon - Friday
Saturday 10-AM - 5-PM
This Sunday December 21 from 12-PM - 5-PM

Wednesday Dec 24 10-AM - 2-PM
Christmas Day we will be closed.

Merry Christmas from all of us at Northland Divers.
Just so no one miss reads what I said about the Vytec with Transmitter.  I said that Suunto and Aqua Lung LOWERED the RETAIL PRICE by $326.00.  That is NOT the sale price. 
Thanks I hope this clears it up.
Only 3 days left until Christmas.  We have losts of great gifts for all snorkelers and scuba divers as well as gear for kids.
Only 2 shopping days left until Christmas.  We are open today from 10-AM - 7-PM and tomorrow Christmas Eve from 10-AM - 2-PM.  Even if your all done shopping if your in the neighborhood stop in for a Merry Christmas Greeting.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
This is it.  Christmas Eve!  If your not done shopping yet we are open from 10-am - 2-pm today,
We are closed tomorrow for Christmas.
Hope you all have an wonderful Christmas and that you receive all the scuba gear you asked Santa for.