MNScuba.com

Full Version: Mel Clark Women Divers Hall Of Fame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations Dr. Mel Clark for being accepted into the Womens Divers Hall Of Fame, see   .  She will be accepting the nomination at the Beneath The Sea show March 2009   

Many of you may remember seeing Mel while she was here training on several closed circuit rebeathers at both diver and instructor level.  Mel has also joined me for several trips to Isle Royale aboard the Deep Thought, including an Advanced Diver Magazine photo shoot as a staff photo journalist.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the WDHOF ceremonies, but i do get to join her for a CCR Cave course she is teaching the first week of March in Florida.  Local CCR diver Tim Hanson will be in the class, completing his CCR Cave diver level.

If you are not able to make the Beneath The Sea Show, you will be able to see Mel here this Summer for more ADM photo shoots including Bradley and Gunilda.  Look for her photo shoot of the Pringle wreck dive we completed this past Fall in ADM soon.

Congratulations Mel!