MNScuba.com

Full Version: Advanced Wreck Diving Techniques
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

The GLSPS is happy to present Introduction to Advanced Wreck Diving principals and techniques presented by Richard Dreher. This is a great opportunity to learn about and discuss the principals and procedures for conducting advanced wreck penetration.
Check out for more information.                                                             

The GLSPS annual Dive into the Past show is in its 10th year! And promises to be the best yet.  With 7 featured speakers, over $12,000 in raffle and silent auction item, concurrent class room and pool sessions there’s plenty for everybody to enjoy the day with us.
Bob Olson
So there is a pool on site? I've never noticed it before?
There may be. They use to call it the mermaid in mounds view.
There is a pool at the hotel, which is attached to the Mermaid complex.
Unless I misunderstand, the Advanced Wreck Diving Techniques is all in a class setting, not a pool.
I would guess the pool question was meant to be in reference to the try SCUBA or try rebreather posts.
Correct, The wreck class is hands-on classroom only.  But for 5 bucks you can't go wrong, best deal of the show.  Discover SCUBA is in the pool.  Discover Rebreathers is classroom and pool. 

PSI is also holding several classes on cylinder inspection.  You can sign-up for those at 

Tim
Are there still some spots open. I will participate.... Please let me know  PM

Seems the PSI classes are not scheduled???

Andreas
They are listed here:

I was told the PSI class for GLSPS and Ghostships in Milwaukee have both been canceled.
Pages: 1 2