MNScuba.com

Full Version: Ice diving article
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In todays Mpls paper in the metro section is a good article Smile on Ice diving by one of our local dive shops.
Which paper and what's the title of the article? I tried to find in on the Star Tribune's website and couldn't. I'd love to read it!
page 11A,I did not know you could use AI for ice diving. cheaper that way I guess.
I came across this article while trying to find the ice diving article online.  Not exactly what I envision when I think of diving in Florida...
  Thanks for noticing us.  There will be more photos and some underwater and above water videos posted on the Star Tribune website soon.  We will post a link when it is up.  There are now 18 new Ice divers and one new ice instructor (from TX no less) in the PADI system.  It was a great weekend and we hope some of you can join us next year. 
  For Grumpie.. The caption wasn't entirely correct there were 18 students,1 PADI Course Director, 7 PADI staff instructors, 4 PADI instructors, and 2 Divemasters present and diving on the weekend. A great time was had by all.
Sorry about that, my mistake
Here's the video link:

It was nice to see R.J.  I haven't talked to him in ages.  He's one of my favorite local instructors.  Great video guys!

Excellent video, looks like fun. Good job scuba center

Jason, Were you there diving?
Great video! And as usual great fun with RJ  enjoying the ice diving.
The wetsuit diving make me a bit shivering...

I had fun Skiing like every weekend this winter. Therefore I miss the diving....

Andreas