MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee Diving - Early May
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for anyone interested in diving Wazee May 2rd, 3rd, 9th or 10th (the next two weeks).

~Jason
I would love to go, but next weekend my wife works, so I have to stay home with the kids.  The following weekend wouldn't work for me either.  If I were to go, my wife might change the locks on the doors, and have my bags packed when I return.  Mothers day, and my daughters birthday that weekend. :'(
Im interested, you have a PM.
I think I could do something and bring somebody.  What are the details with the body of water?
I can't wait to get diving this summer.  Any idea what the water temps are like?
For more info on Wazee check out these links from the Wazee Sports Center website.

I did a couple of dives the first weekend of April.  The temps were 41 degrees from the top down to about 130.  I doubt the temps have gone up much.  I'd guess mid to upper 40's on the surface down to about 30 ft, 41-43 elsewhere.  Wazee is deep enough, it takes a while to warm up.

Jeff
Jeff's pretty spot on with the temps.  Last Friday the surface temp was 46 degrees and it was 41 degrees from about 40 feet down to 70 feet which was as deep is we went for our two dives.