MNScuba.com

Full Version: Rum River Treasure Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had to go diving today  8)  It had been to long!  Found some booty.  Anyone ever hear of whale brand beverages bottled by Massolt? Vis was a stellar 10" - 3'
Crab Cider???  WTF!

so, is that a double-bit axe head or a rear-view mirror in the second pic?

looks like you had an interesting day!

Sounds tasty  ???

dull axe

the hid light really helps in the low vis. I hit 25' and it was pitch black.
Nice finds shooter. There is enough metal down there to make several cars isnt there? When I was there I grabbed a BMX type bike by the front tire and ran a rusted off spoke into my finger. I was so mad I decided to leave it right there. Did you use the dry gloves or neoprene? Do you think a UK 8D light would cut through the inky water or is it too murky for a non HID light?

I think I saw that bike, Was it on the east side by the "beach" ?

I used neoprene. Its alot easier gearing up when you are solo diving  :o . I might consider wearing a cave diving helmet. I floated into a protruding stump that really got my attention.

I am not sure on the light. I haven't much used anything other than the hid. We will have to compare side by side on our next river dive.
Yep it was a red bike in 9 feet of water near the beach. Its tangled up in fishing line too.
cool stuff shooter.  You gettin wet with Art and I next week?