MNScuba.com

Full Version: Diving this coming weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone going out this weekend?  If so, where do you have plans on going?  Just want to get together with more than just a couple people.
I'm looking for someone to dive with this weekend, though I don't yet have any specific plans.  Probably somewhere close to the Twin Cities would be best for me.  You can email me at speleophysics at gmail.
I didn't get a full dive in, but I did some snorkeling and freediving in Portsmouth at Crosby.  For a Saturday afternoon, the campground was nearly empty!  I heard from a fisherman that there were some divers there earlier, and he almost hit one with his electric motor boat.  I explained to him how divers usually don't tow a flag in the pits because of the trees.  Hopefully he understands now!  Wink
I must have put this in the wrong category.  Thanks.

We dove Little Long Lake.  The vis was nothing to brag about.  At most, we had 10ft.  At 40ft, the vis was better, but scattered.

Looking through the lake book, the secchi disk rating was 17ft.  Not close to what we had.