MNScuba.com

Full Version: Prior Lake Cleanup!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the cleanup today.  Some pretty old stuff had been pulled from the depths.  Seems like there were not as many people out this year.  1st. place went to a group that pulled up 4 onion sacks of trash.  2nd. place went to a group with the heaviest amount pulled(I was in that group).  I don't remember all the other categories,  but the environmental place went to a group that pulled up some trash with ZEBRA MUSSELS on them.

The Prior Lake Association should hold more than just one event each year.(IMO)  Even if they don't give out any prices at the cleanups, and just give  the divers a meal for the cleanup effort, that would give me more than enough of a reason to clean up the lake.  Nothing better than a good meal after a dive, and time to chit chat with other divers.

Can't wait for next weekend for the Minnetonka Cleanup!!!

Let's see if we can break a record for the amount of divers attending the event, and how much trash can be recovered from the lake!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D