MNScuba.com

Full Version: Need a buddy for the Minnetonka cleanup on Sat.(06-13-09)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looking for a buddy ahead of time for the cleanup.  I will be bringing my boat to dive from.

Hey I'm game, thats pretty early on a Sat, and my drysuits getting new seals up in Brainard, so I'll have to wetsuit it, but was there last Thur off big island and it wasnt to bad. Where can I find you and your boat?      THANKS    Terry
Do you have to be pre-signed up?  I'm not right now.  How many can you take?

I'm itching for an excuse to get in the water and might be able to bring my own buddy.  I've never done that sort of thing before and would appreciate going along with others that are a little more experienced.
Here is the contact information for the cleanup.  You can also pre-register for the cleanup.

Looks like a busy weekend for me now - just added myself to the signup list! Wink

looks like sign-up is still going on for a couple more hours too, in case anyone else doesn't have enough scheduled for tomorrow yet!
I'm in!  A big thanks to scubafreak for offering us a ride.
Thank You for all the replies.  My boat will be full now.

See everyone at the breifing in the morning at Bayside!! 8) 8)
Sorry gang - I'm going to have to bail on you...  my stomach is a bit upset this morning and I don't think it would be the best idea to confine it to a drysuit.  this of course means that you will find TONS of cool @#% since I won't be there! Smile  have a blast!

Jon