MNScuba.com

Full Version: MNSCUBA Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd just like to get an idea if we have enough people interested in this. Like everything else on this site, it wouldn't be to make money... just get the word out and show your support for the site. The merchandise would sell for cost, no profit would be made.

I think it would be pretty cool to be walking around somewhere and come across someone wearing a mnscuba.com shirt... but that's just me. Wink

GP
Maybe we could have some mnscuba 'do rags' made up for ya!
Heck yeah, I'm for that man. I should contact Dee from ScubaBoard on that. I got the blue cammo one I wear from her last year. They're awesome. ;D
I'll make up the graphics if you want. Let me know what ideas you all have and I'll make up a couple of options.
I did the Twin Cities Dive Club logo - see it at

Dan
Here's an idea of what it might look like... The back may differ from the front, but you'll get the idea.

Front:

Back:
Chris,
just playing around, how about another idea..

Fred
Looks good to me man! Wink
GP,
that's gotta be for Chris's posts huh, as we're only about 10 seconds apart..
Things happen.
Fred
I'm going to order one tomorrow to verify the quality this place provides. I'll let you know how it turns out. They have a lot of other items that could be ordered as well, from mouse pads to boxers!
Pretty sharp guys!!!! Got my credit card ready...
I am waiting for the matching shorts and sandals to go with it!

Thanks...Jean
LOL! Yeah, that's pretty funny. ;D
Pages: 1 2