MNScuba.com

Full Version: Lake of the woods anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heading up to the northwest angle this weekend. Should be interesting and will hopefully score some treasures. Clarity poor but structure and boats, anchors...make it worthwhile.
Where at the angle?  We have our boat at Jake's.  That is some really soupy water from all the bogs up there.  Good luck!
We're on Brush Island but I was hoping to get out to Lunatic this weekend. It didn't work out with 4 foot rollers. It's soupy, but if it's calm a day and a night, the next day is usually decent enough to see a few feet. I went three weekends ago and saw some awesome structure with 8 foot cliffs. No anchors though.
Nice.  We're up near Monument Bay on the Ontario side.  The water loses the brownish color out of the angle but the algae blooms can get pretty thick.  I've got it on my list to bring my gear up there at some point.  I'd love to go collect the many years worth of lures on some of those reefs...or lower units. ;D
If you ever want to make a trip to French Portage let me know, definitely interested. Monument is an awesome place to be, caught my first 50 inch musky just outside of the bay.