MNScuba.com

Full Version: Personal message Limits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since when has there been a limit of 20 PM's per hour?  I was trying to send back a message and I got an error code that the 20 PM per hour limit had been exceeded....WTF??
But I can still post and go on WISCUBA too, how many minutes until I lock that one up?  Wink
It's fixed now.

Is it just me or does 20 PM's per hour seem like an awfully high number?

[/quote]
Yeah, 20 per hour is pretty high.  This is the first time in mnscuba history that I've heard of the 20 message limit not being enough. 

[/quote]
Yeah, 20 per hour is pretty high.  This is the first time in mnscuba history that I've heard of the 20 message limit not being enough. 
[/quote]
With my typing skillz, I am not certain that I could PM 20 times in an hour Wink
I've actually improved my typing skills to where I can almost do 40 WPM.  Not bad considering I only used to be able to type about 11 words per minute!

And to think about it, 20 PM per hour is about one every three minutes...(Yes, I need to get a life and go dive more....But in the meantime!  ;D  )