MNScuba.com

Full Version: Gooseberry Dive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hay Grumpy, do you think you will plan a Gooseberry day this year? Make it an MNScuba Annual?
So when you say Gooseberry, do you mean the Gooseberry falls area?
The beach. Last year some divers met at the Gooseberry park beach for the day. It's actual a very relaxing place to dive.

well, except for the rock-crawler exit if the wind shifts and picks up tempo!  Tongue >Big Grin  (but even if the exit wears a person out, it still makes for a great way to spend a day!) 

we should look for a day to make this happen - how does everyones August look for Sundays?  (or Saturdays?)  I've got something else scheduled for Sat. the 15th and the weekend of the 28th, but I think I could work with just about any other day if we pick something soon!
Grumpie is all for it, but we need a big box and some large rocks so that I dont have to chase the sea gulls to get the hot dog buns back, im too old for that. pick a sunday.
Is this dive outing an open invitation or only for the Kool Kids ?? Wink

Open and that makes it Kool.

Someone want to pitch a date or should I create a survey and we vote for a Sat in August?

Look back in the posts....If you want buns for your food, Grumpie says "pick a Sunday!"  There is a campground....Both days!  Wink  8th, 9th?
I just booked a campsite for August 26th-30th so I'll be definitely doing a dive or two during the trip. Anybody interested let me know and if the annual was then I'd be there for sure. It'd be fun to learn some tricks of the trade from the Pros!
When a date is agreed on, do you plan on reserving the shelter. I live up this way so any date should be good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8