MNScuba.com

Full Version: Wazee lodging - Falls Motel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure a lot of you already know about the Falls Motel in Black River Falls but for those who don't... if you make the trip to Wazee to dive, I highly recommend this place to stay.

Great place - recently renovated old-fashioned motel. Very clean, decent free breakfast, cable and coffee, nice owners. It's actually the closest lodging to Wazee Lake in Black River Falls if you take the "back way" there. Best of all, their diver's rate is only $54/night.

Just thought I'd put in a plug since my wife and I had such a good experience there.
Joel & Jeanne are great to stay with. They have done wonders since they took over the motel and love having us divers stay there. It is nice to be able to call them up on the spur of the moment and be treated like an old friend. I would also recommend staying there over anywhere else in Black River Falls.
I stayed there for the first time this year (with Mr. Pitbull). It is nothing fancy, but more than adequate. Clean rooms, hot showers, breakfast, friendly staff all at a decent price. Everything you need, they will even deliver a cooked frozen pizza to your room. It also has a pool for the kids or adults. I would definately stay there again.