MNScuba.com

Full Version: Green lake dive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dove Green lake today, little windy for a dive on the north end but all went well. Was looking for 2 anchors I had to leave there last year but found 2 differnt ones. I'l have to go back for the other two some day. Vis was 10-12ft with some real bad spots 1-3ft . The carp had it stired up, saw lots of them. I need a speargun. 8)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Caution, once you go down that road it can be a life changing experience!  ;D ;D ;D  I have one you can try out if you are interested. It is a JBL sawed off magnum. It probably needs new bands. The first fish I shot with it was a carp as well.
I may take you up on that but not till next year, its almost time to start throwing sharp sticks at bears and deer. I live in Princeton and I think your not to far away. If you ever need another diver for an ice dive I would be in. Smile
I was on Green by Spicer. I bet you were thinking of the other.
If I was not leaving for the Carolina's later this week, I would be diving Green Lake (Spicer) around the end of September. I like to spend a little bottom time in front of Little Melvins, you would be surprised what you find. I have found dollar bills hanging in the weeds. I still have a nice digger-anchor from 05'.
Dave I dont think your going to be missing Green when you on a nice wreck looking at the snaggletooth smile of the sandtigers. Hope you get pics. Big Grin
This lake is still on my list to try.  Haven't been there yet.  Sounds like a good fall dive.
Lots of structure, cool lake, just wish they would have left the plane. ???