MNScuba.com

Full Version: nIGHT dIVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

lynnlchan

Are there any lakes with decent vis (relatively) where we could build a bonfire after?

could do that in crosby possibly
I think the best place to go is some where you are comfortable with and when you do a night dive, you will see different types of fish.
The thing is that you will not cover as much area as in the day time and so its a much slower pace.
No bonfires but you might have a barque instead. this is not the pits, so they have fire orn. that you must check with.
yes we could do that in crosby, if you wanted to spend a whole day diving.
Ya I cant think of any "local" dives that would allow a bonfire, except for Sunny Acres maybe. I have to work Sat morning (so my plan for St. James got shot down) any chance we can set it up for this weekend? I'm looking for somewhere to dive this weekend :-\
I gotta be in Aitkin Sat to feed the bears but could shoot over to Crosby after. Let me know. :o
Hey, did this happen yet?
We did a night dive in Louise a month or so ago.  If that helps!
Its ladies choice and Im sure the guys will follow. I think that little long lake or square would be the best.
If you have another one that you would like better thats fine too. You will need a flashlite for each, bring along a dive flag or two also.

a light up flag maybe, so you can find it in the dark?
Pages: 1 2 3 4