MNScuba.com

Full Version: Diving this Fri the 11th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Hey Everyone!

Looking to dive this Fri., maybe hit Harriet, (like Grumpies post, the bandshells been there a long time.) (Lisa Robert and Joe,,,,,Got shot down due to circumstances beyond my control for the night dive at Calhoun last weekend, but am good to go now :-\. Let me know if you'd like to join me!       THANKS!         T
sure

Sounds dandy Joe, I'll bring the air, think about Harriet or Calhoun and what you want to hit.
As of right now, I will be staying at home watching the kids.  The wife has to work the late night shift.  If I can find a sitter, I will be there.
Sounds dandy Robert! Let us know,,,,      T

bluefins

Sounds good...I'm there!

bluefins

If anyone has some extra weights (I need a combination to = 20 pounds) let me know.  Otherwise I can always rent some. 
I'm trying to combat a sinus infection to get in dive-order before Gooseberry on Sunday, but if circumstances allow, I might swing by just to say HI to everyone! 
I'm doing my open water dives this weekend, but may stop by to say hi, depending on the time.  When would you be starting?  And where do you start from?
what time?

I have extra weight, but I've got a hunch I won't be done with work in time to go.  :'(
Pages: 1 2 3