MNScuba.com

Full Version: The Wilson & Superior Scuba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Diving this weekend was awsome on the Wilson. We dove with Superior Scuba (Jay). On Saturday you could see the outline of the wreck from the surface, Sunday the vis dropped a bit but was still pretty good. Diving with Jay was a lot of fun and his knowledge of shipwrecks all over the world and their history was interesting to listen to.

Thanks again Jay!
Myself and 3 of my buddies also dove the Wilson on sat with Jay. Excellent diving, the vis was great and we had a blast.
I finally had time to edit a video of the Wilson and post it on youtube.  This is video I shot a few weeks ago.  Visibility has been pretty good on the Wilson so now is a good time to see it if you haven't yet.  I agree that Jay runs a great charter operation.

Here is a link to the Wilson video on Youtube.  I hope you enjoy it.

I also have some other shipwreck videos posted there and plan to add even more this fall.
Was with GLSPS group on the Wilson that same weekend.  It was my 1st time on the Wilson and I guess I'm blessed because no one I know has had that kind of viz before.  Easily 50+ feet.  You could see across the wreck at the bottom.  Its interesting working on the Meteor project in April then getting a chance to dive the sister ship and comparing the engine rooms.