MNScuba.com

Full Version: CCR Training Course October 13,14 & 23-25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Divers,  If you have been thinking about a Rebreather…now is the time to start your training before the water gets hard.  I know many of you have seen the increase in CCR divers on charter boats in the Great Lakes, and I will be recounting the outrageous amount of dives I have done this season in Superior/Michigan/Huron; it's not just about the savings in helium…it a whole lot more.  Watch for my posting “Why I Tech Dive CCR” soon.   

I have a Rebreather Level 1 (basic user level) course, with one student and openings for more to join.  There will be the option to rent one of my CCR’s:   Copis Meg, Inspiration, or rEvo .  And yes, this is the Copis Meg that I have up for sale ;-)    This is a Rebreather Ron event, not part of a dive store activity so please contact me directly if interested at RebreatherRon@yahoo.com     

The format for this course is
October 13th –classroom Maple Grove 6-9 pm
October 14th – pool skills Maple Grove 6-9 pm
October 23 – Square Lake dives
October 24,25 – Wazee Lake dives

Cost of the course is $1200 which includes the training fees, study guide book, certification process fees.  Cost does not include gas, sorb, rental, or travel expenses.

Good Diving

Ron