MNScuba.com

Full Version: Dive Club???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the size of the bar bunnies and the Brrrr bunnie and the walrus guys we could from a dive club here localie and see what would happen. it could be fun. We could meet at Emma crumbies  in belle plain so robert would not have to drive so far.there are other places also. what do you think?????
Oh My, That's over an hours drive one way for me to Belle Plain--Any where closer towards the cities? (It looks like that's farther south than Glencoe)

mermaid

I agree with Dragon Eye.  Anywhere closer to the cities, so it's convenient for more people...AND for Robert.  ;D

West Metro isn't too far for me(Chaska, Chanhassen,Eden Prairie).  I can make those in about 45min.
I just made a suggestion, thats all, you guys pick the place.

I think Eagan is the perfect spot, pretty well centered between the cities, lots of good watering holes, two dandy (Hi John and Aggie!) dive shops for grabbing a few fills on the way, and close to my house in case one of my dive buddies forced me to get a little too screwed up. :-\

mermaid

You get a little too screwed up??  Never  :Smile  ;D 
What do you need a dive club for?  There are plenty of posts on this website where divers have an open invitation for other divers to join them on any particular weekend.

I have met plenty of divers this way, you just must be open to travel to a dive destination that may not be in your backyard.

I live in St. Cloud, but have traveled many times into the Twin Cities or up to "The Pits" to joing others for a day/weekend of diving.

Clubs tend to get "clicky", so I try to avoid them.
I thought we already were the "Coffee Club Divers" or something to that effect!  Wink

mermaid

Well...if we already have the "Coffee Club Divers", then maybe we should set up another happy hour!!

Anyone game?  I am!  ;D

Pages: 1 2