MNScuba.com

Full Version: MOA local dive LETS SCUBA in MN in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Details here:

Includes a bit more than just SCUBA in the tanks.......
;

I am planning on this for mid December...need more buddies as my own man cant swim and wont even try SCUBA....anyone in? We need at least 4 for them to schedule it for us....post here - if I find 3 other than myself - I will schedule it....

WHO IS IN?

Hey Angie!
                    I'll be back from vaca by then, count me in! Now your guy dosent even swim? How can that be? This is the land of 10,000 lakes? My mom would of said better throw that one back and find a real man :-\ but I'm sure he's a nice guy.    Terry
I've wanted to try that.. I'm out the last couple of weeks of December (work seems to be a priority right now), but before that I should be in Smile

Does Saturday December 19th 1-4p work for you guys??
It looks like I'm booked all the sats.. Would sunday the 20th work?

Yep - that works for me, Terry???
Looks like Mike Daust is in and has offered to arrange it as well!!!!

mermaid

Have fun on your MOA shark dive guys and gal (aka: bunny)  I look forward to hearing about
your adventure!!  ;D

Michelle

Hey Angie!

You tell my friend Mike that I would be happy to dive with him, anywhere, anydepth, anytime, sounds like a dandy good adventure!    T
Than I shall count you in and let him know!!!! BIONG, BOING, I know yall can see me jumping up and down!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6