MNScuba.com

Full Version: Tue Nite Diving.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Where is the next Tuesday night dive going to be?
See you guys tomorrow nite, I will have those maps and tanks with me. I have a idea that we can go some place realy different.  we can talk a about it
Dick
Hey Grumpie,

Since the weather was so wild Tuesday night (until I got there!!!)  8)  Maybe you should post where we will be Tuesday night so others may feel motivated to come out and join the fun!
lake harriet band shell.
Hey, so are you diving Lake Harriet then.  Still 6:30? and at the band shell then. Right?
thanks,
Jason
Made a bad choice last tue nite. the band shell was packed with people and cars. lets go back to little long lake and regroup. some one else can pick a spot and I will hide my head. still have those maps to give a way.
Dick NAUI 14792 IT.
Hmmm....So many lakes, so few Tuesdays....

But I'm still planning on Crosby on August 2-3

Calhoun, Wirth...(Where did the tornado put those tools and stuff?), Twin Lake, Medicine.

If the state does shut down, do the public accesses shut down or does that just mean that there are fewer DNR CO's to watch over them?  Anyone want to do a weed pull at Little long?  I sure brought a lot out on my gear!

No way grumpie! Walk tall and stand proud ;D (and remember to uncover your eyes)  Wink   
we will be doing Little long lake for the next two Tue nites because I have a smith class to finish up with. there will be a nite dive for sure and may be a weed class. could petend that its kemp and look for sea otters.
Dick
Weed class?
Pages: 1 2 3