MNScuba.com

Full Version: THURSDAY DEC. 17 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

wtdrm

Hello people:
I know its Christmas and we are all busy. However I would like to see some of my old friends and hopefully meet some new ones.
There is a small Pizza bar on 85th and Noble in Brooklyn Park. I will be there at 7:00 P.M., As will some other friends of mine. So if you want to come and see some old friends and meet some new dive buddies come on over, down, up whatever. This is not sponsored by any dive shop or anything so there is no politics involved. the only thing we have in common is we like to dive.
Hope to see you there.
Chuck Johnson aka wtdrm.'
That's the same night as many of us are planning to go to a Smith pool party.

There is a papa john's on the NW corner there.  What's the name of the pizza place? 
Can't make it that night.  My son has a school Christmas Concert.  But I'd love to get together and see you soon.
If we don't meet up with you then, you could come to Chevy's by the MOA on the 20th.  A couple people here are doing the shark dive at the aquarium and we all plan to go to Checvy's after.
I have a cpr class in Mpls on Thursday so I might be there and if Robert gets his final paper done I'll have him with me
UGH! We meet for the pool party at 7:30 pm in Fridley that night!!! Otherwise I would totally make it!!

wtdrm

Kelly's
If you guys tend to hang out late, I'll stop on my way home from the pool party.  I don't think that will be till 9:30 or 10 though.  I wouldn't be able to stay long but would at least get to put a name to a face in the real world.
Hi Chuck-  Got reserve training that night, but keep your phone on and I'll try to hook up afterwards.  Otherwise we'll have to get together for our annual Toast.
I just called Lee to sign up for the splash party (since I hadn't gotten over there on saturday like I was supposed to do!)
If you haven't talked to him yet, you might want to do so to make sure we get enough "official sign-ups" that they don't think about cancelling on us! Smile 
now I just need to find time between now and then to get my gear organized!  I already dug out the new wetsuit and booties, but haven't organized anything else yet...

I did clarify a couple things with Carrie at UA - she says they require hood and gloves in the freshwater tank, no drysuits, an my Flip video cam is fine, and said they have steel 80s

see you at Smith between 7 and 7:30 Thursday!
Pages: 1 2