MNScuba.com

Full Version: New Years Day/Weekend Ice Dive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is anyone interested in doing a New Years Day/Weekend Ice Dive?

Since one day may work better than others, we may end up having the opportunity to dive multiple days. So reply if interested and let us know:

What day you would like to dive?

Do you have any preference as to location?

What gear you can provide?

Sorry, can't.
I am open for diving any of the days. I have a chainsaw we can use, since I am from St. Cloud, I would prefer something on the north side, but am open.
I'll be out on the ice next weeekend, but I'll be looking down a hole hanging onto a spear instead of venturing out below the ice...
I should be available to help on the surface, depending on the days/times
  I'm free New Year's Day, but out of town Saturday and Sunday.
Probably the biggest obstacle will be finding someone to join us who has the proper ropes.
Doesn't seem to be much interest in diving New Year's Day, I guess if we can not get a couple more divers to commite by Wednesday night, plus someone with a set of ropes, looks like our New Years Day dive will have to happen another year.
Or do an open water dive at Wazee...  It was open as of Sunday...  I cannot dive due to a hand injury, otherwise I would be interested...
Wazee Sports just sent out an e-mail that Wazee is half froze over today and will be unsafe for this weekend!  They recommend waiting a couple weeks for good ice season!
Pages: 1 2 3