MNScuba.com

Full Version: Any more pool session wanted???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since our last "scheduled" pool session is this weekend on March 8th , I just wanted to check to see if we should schedule anymore pool session before ice-out !!!
Option: March 29th???

Thanks to all , as always !!!

Jean ;D

chrisw

i can be persuaded... ;D
Maybe if I took everybody out to eat afterwards...Bet that would draw a crowd. (And not necessarily for the getting in the pool part). Hmmmmmm.

Jean Wink
I don't know if I can make the next pool session. But I'd like to attend one before end of April.
My first dive of the year last year was April 20th at Square Lake. I believe that was the first week all of the ice was off of Square. Hopefully we'll have open water again this April and won't even need to think pool diving. Wink
I agree wholeheartly on getting open-water. GO SPRING!!!
Jean ;D
Yeah, I agree... can't wait for the open water! Saw a picture today of Niagra Falls (Canada) and the water looked really clear.
A hearty crew is heading up to Superior near the end of March to take the plunge. De-Icing dances and the proper pre-dive rituals will be performed...perhaps the gods will smile favorably upon us.
Wish I had a drysuit. Sad
You can always rent one. (I did for ice diving...Worked like a charm...Time to get my own though...Bucks!!!!)
Jean :-\
Pages: 1 2