MNScuba.com

Full Version: Look at all the people on the list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I logged in and was supprised to see 12 users logged in and 2 guests.

Don't any of us have work to do????
LOL
I think 'dive fever' is getting the best of us... I wish Mother Nature was a little more accomodating.
Just tuning in to catch the the soap opera
Yeah, Mary is having John's baby but he doesn't know because he took off with Simone to go diving.
;D
T
"Inspirational" is more like it Wink
Yes , but this is much more interesting than work. Lets face it:
WE WOULD RATHER BE DIVING !!!!
And besides , someone might report open water somewhere and start a stampede!!! :Smile
But is it so cool to see so many here from whence it has come from last spring.

Jean
I just found the more stats link on the main forum page. That has some really neat information. Like Monday we had 25 users on at the same time.
Wait till that 60 degree stuff hits this weekend.
I am putting my money on that Lake Okoboji opens up first.
(We should start a pool...How about that for an idea??)

Thanks...Jean ;D
:o
Do you have any sugestions where to dive at Okoboji. My family is going down on April 13 to April 19. Hope the Ice is gone. I am looking for a great place to take my three boys and Wife. We do not have a boat, just dive from shore.
You may want to send a private message to josejavierlopez256001. His email is listed in his profile. He is the guru for Okoboji diving and dives there quite often and knows all of the best spots. I went diving with him down there last July. Wink
Pages: 1 2