MNScuba.com

Full Version: You might be a scuba fanatic if...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was kidding with the dental assistant two weeks ago when she was fitting my temporary crown on a back molar about getting something dive related in-laid in the face of the crown. First I thought I should get an anchor. then I told her a dive flag would be really cool. Yesterday I took the day off to pluck a snowmobile out of the river (my first ice dive in the river) and to get the real crown put in. My wife (who is also a dental assistant there) told me that I am a sick man. She came out with this crown and it had a dive flag on it and she could not believe I requested that. I had to post a picture of my new crown. ;D

mermaid

Your new crown looks pretty cool John.  ;D  (Imagine how good it would look if you
could actually see the flag after it was in your mouth  Wink )
But will anyone try to stop John from getting a full size dive flag tatooed on his chest?  :o
John, I have to agree with your wife this time, you really are a very sick person. A dive flag will not fit on johns chest unless its folded in half both ways.
grumpie.....

LMAO! Grumpie you do make me smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hows work?
Nice!

Real slow, Grump, unemployment is hovering at 45% in 110, over 1000 guys in 292 but so far "we are holding our own",,,,,  ahhhh, hang on, isnt one of the last statements uttered by Captain Ernest M. McSorley, before sailing the Big Fitz to the botton of the Big Lake,,,,, let me just say,,,,, real slow.          TRINITY

mermaid

"we are holding our own",,,,,  ahhhh, hang on, isnt one of the last statements uttered by Captain Ernest M. McSorley, before sailing the Big Fitz to the botton of the Big Lake,,,,, let me just say,,,,, real slow.        TRINITY  [/quote]

Yeah...don't say that too loud, ya don't wanna jinx yourself  :-\
Now if I ever get questioned by the dive police for not using a dive flag, I can just smile and say "Uhhh..... whut?"
Pages: 1 2