MNScuba.com

Full Version: ICSD New Shipwreck Challenge...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Put me on the board John I got one. I went to look at the boat you found on spectical tonight and it was realy nice of you guys to leave me an anchor to find. After I got done playing there I went straight to the east to that bay and found a upside down sail boat. Go to that bay and to the dock that has the green canopy on the boat lift and an american flag. 20ft off that dock in 19ft of water.  ;D
My friends have a cabin on little birch lake which is right next to big birch. Some divers found some prehistoric elk antlers there.

This game isn't really that hard is it Doug.
That is so cool! So this sail boat... Was it very big? Did you get a photo?  I can't wait to see it! Was it straight East of the boat Shooter and I found and just South of the public swimming beach?

I have never been there, but now I have the bug to go and find a model T with a bunch of moonshine under the seat!
As of 4-22-2010, here is the score so far:
AandA (Art)----------1
Shooter (Nate)-------1
doug67 (Doug)-------1
Detectorguy (John)---2

We need a bunch more people on this score sheet!
Yes go sraight east from the boat you found but still on the west side of the lake. That bay is south of the swimming beach. Cant miss it. Smile

You're welcome on the anchor.  ;D I must have just missed you. I got off the lake at about 20 after six. I was swimming grid patterns from 15 feet to 40 feet around the corner from the public swim beach. I covered a lot of ground but my grid patterns were too loose. Were you in a boat? Did you get any pictures of the sail boat?

mermaid

How 'bout some pics or GPS #'rs on that ore carrier in Minnetonka, TRINITY?  You wanna run with the Big Boys, let's see some proof, or are you just blowing smoke....  ;D 

How 'bout some pics or GPS #'rs on that ore carrier in Minnetonka, TRINITY?  You wanna run with the Big Boys, let's see some proof, or are you just blowing smoke....  ;D 
[/quote]

I don't think that Terry would be "blowing smoke".  With over 1,000 dives logged,  It would be more like blowing lots of bubbles. Ha Ha Ha! ;D

We got GPS cords to many wrecks, but they are already known.

mermaid

[/quote]
I don't think that Terry would be "blowing smoke".  With over 1,000 dives logged,  It would be more like blowing lots of bubbles. Ha Ha Ha! ;D
We got GPS cords to many wrecks, but they are already known.
[/quote]

Yeah Robert...LOTS AND LOTS of bubbles! ;D  It would be interesting to see how many SECRET GPS cords he has. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31