MNScuba.com

Full Version: Diving May 1-2nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Hey Everyone!
                                I'M BACK! Not that I went anywhere,,,,, (other then close to deaths door, with the SARS) but the Impulse is back too, pulled her out of storage, put the lower unit back on, the electronics back in and fired her up in the driveway, shes GOOD TO GO! for another season. Looking to go out this coming weekend, (aquaventure is having there big sale this Sat so that cancels a couple) but let me know if your in, and what everyone feels like hitting, THANKS!      TRINITY
Where you heading to?
I would be interested in diving this coming weekend. My wife said if I was diving I wouldn't be bugging her about her studying.
I could be free Sunday.
Sunday works well for me too.  I was hoping to check out the sales at Aquaventure.

mermaid

Hey T,

Glad the SARS only got you "close to death's door" (as the song goes, only the good die young  ;D).  Glad "The Impulse" is GOOD TO GO too!  Looking forward to hitting some more wrecks with you when the temps warm up some more  Tongue
Im down for Sunday!!!!!!
I'm still good for either Saturday or Sunday... Pat
Anyone decide where yet?
Not sure the when was even cemented

Either way, I am gonna have to bail as we are going out of town

Terry, count me in on the next one. I never did get to do an Impulse dive last summer!
Pages: 1 2 3