MNScuba.com

Full Version: Lookie lookie what I got!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So its not a "true" equipment discussion but.....I am so phsyched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Looks like a great buy Angie.  Now you can dive when ever, and where ever you want.  Even in the COLD waters.
Welcome to the perpetual dive season!

You're the queen of great deals. Congrats!

Heading for Superior?

mermaid

Wow Angie...you weren't going to do the drysuit...CONGRATS!

[/quote]

Was not going to until I found a deal like this one!!!!

Gonna do a drysuit class this fall and who knows, maybe, I might try an ice dive - well see

[/quote]

Gonna do a drysuit class this fall and who knows, maybe, I might try an ice dive - well see
[/quote]

Why wait till fall?  As soon as it shows up, make sure it fits, and start using it!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why wait till fall?  As soon as it shows up, make sure it fits, and start using it!
[/quote]

Too friggen hot to dive dry right now - at least for me

Remember when I got my first wetsuit?

I put it on and took pics right away as I was so excited!!!

When the drysuit gets here - I can guarantee it will be the same - just gonna wait for cooler weather before taking the class

PS - It was seeing Kristi in her Whites drysuit at the Smiths Fun pool dive that made me decide on a Whites!! Miss you guys!
It's never too hot to dive dry. Just wear light undergarments and save the bullshitting for after the dive. Gear up and get in.
When it's roasting out, Suit up and then go in and cool off in just the suit (no BC). Get a squeeze on the suit to remove the green house effect and remove extra heat. Then, get out, get into your gear (BC/m/f/s) and then in for the dive. Breaking it into two makes kit up less stressing.
Pages: 1 2 3