MNScuba.com

Full Version: Vanity Plate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today at the intersection of Xerxes and 84th in Bloomington a little past noon, I see a white Ranger PU with MNDIVER plate.

Al
well, not mine... SUBAQUA on the orange Fit and UNDRWTR on the maroon Silverado.

Chris from this site. PSD diver
anybody else have vanity plates?  I was thinking at one time about getting IWRKHRD, mainly to bug my sisters who always insist I don't, but that's not so true anymore.  If you could get 8 letters, how about IWRKHRDR, that would've really bugged them.  Use to have FREEDVR but unless I was at a diving get together, no one could figure it out.  In North Dakota, it's only 7 spaces, not 8.
Fred

At one time this was mine (and will be again at some point)  ;D

How about HRDWRKR???
Some years ago I saw one that was XLR8  ;D

I have SCUBA
the whole vanity plate in mn eludes me... $108.50 ..... i could make a custom bumper sticker for about $5 and have it say anything i want.

in wisconsin they give you free vnity plates if you use at least 1 number, according to my WI friend with 'MUPP3T'

$108.50 .. ouch..seems a little vain...  North dakota gets $25.00.

Fred
I have the Loon Critical Habitat plates on the truck, by coincidence, they have my initials "LW" on them! 
Pages: 1 2