MNScuba.com

Full Version: Little Long Lake Monday 10/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will be finishing up with my 3 skills dives to finish my AOW

Meeting Gary from Fantasea SCUBA there at noon.

Cant take too long to get the dives in so if anyone is around, please come on out for some fun diving afterwards

Forecast is partly cloudy with a high of 67 - should be a nice day for diving!!!
I'll see about making it out there. That's right by Lake Minnetonka right?
Depends on what you consider "right by" but yeah - same general area

Come on out Joel - this is truly one of my fav spots to dive locally.

Parking lot, Biffey, no motorized traffic, prefect access into the lake etc

If ya wanna car pool - meet at my place at 11am
Hey Joel,

If I get over this cold I might come too. I know exactly where it is and have dove there a few times before. I should add, be sure to bring your compass as the viz was really poor the last time I was out there a few weeks ago.
Can anyone give me directions?

Been there a couple times but I will be driving myself this time and never paid attention to how we got there

Will be coming from Coon Rapids - 169 and 610
Sorry, I just saw your post and it's 2:00pm already...I hope you found it ok Wink

Hi,
  Can you please update me on the Vis todays dive?
Thanks,Jerry >Big Grin ;D
I was out there on Sunday.  4'-5' visibility.  Thought the weeds along the shoreline would have started to die off but no such luck.  Swam through 30 yards of absolute crap that went to the surface to get to open water.

Funny thing about this lake -- after everytime I dive here, I ask myself why I bother coming out here.  I was at Perch two weekends ago and enjoyed 30+ foot visiblity and way fewer weeds to deal with.

I'd skip it.
Hi,
  Thanks,
      went bikiing and archery instead of diving.
      Plan on diving perch friday or sat.we were there last Thursday the park side vis 15-20feet.
          Thanks for posting for all ivers to see.
                              Seahuntjerry (Coon Rapids) >Big Grin :Smile Big Grin Wink
Pages: 1 2