MNScuba.com

Full Version: Welcome Matt new KISS CCR Diver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to Matt for an outstanding job on his KISS Mod 1 CCR course starting at Square and finishing up at Wazee this past weekend 10/3/10.  Both Matt and I were diving the new KISS Explorer ccr.  It took me several months to get the correct parts to streamline this rig to the ultimate configurations, and I got it dialed in!  Look for a separate post on an exploded view of break down, set up to come.

The weather was a bit brisk on Sunday morning with frozen gear, needing to be defrosted prior to donning, but the sunshine and view of steam coming off the water made for an awesome weekend of diving.  I joined up with Greg Such and Shipwreck Adventures at the wall site and we had a nice group of ccr divers to chat with and share a few beers (while someone ran compressor for darn noisy oc divers gas!).  Otherwise it was a pretty quiet weekend, with very little diver traffic?

Vis was pretty darn good, and with Matts experience in cave, side-mounting, and advanced trimix background... I had no difficulty getting him to pose for pics without disturbing any sediment.  I'm still working on strobe lighting, having spent that last month tweaking my video lighting skills?

Welcome Matt to the ccr group and look forward to diving with him on the next adventure. 

Good Diving

Ron