MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Too bad you didn’t get a pic - I think that was worth an honorary mention and pseudo anchor dude!!!   :-*

[/quote]

I didn't have my Chuck Norris jeans on, otherwise I would have been fine.  :Smile

Here are the pics of the tackle box....
more pics of the knife...

I was only able to find one like it on google, it was in Europe and they wanted 15 euros for it. I have never seen anything like it.

My hands still smell like swamp!
My father had a Hula Popper like that when I was young so that tackle may have been on the bottom for 30 years or more.
The previous owner of the tackle box sure like the lazy ikes. 

Nice find on all the old vintage tackle.

Most of the lures are wood, I think the hula popper is one of the newer ones. I was hoping to find something to date it with but no luck.

They work great on northerns, accepting offers on vintage tackle  ;D
Oh, nice Bass-Oreno, Spin-Oreno, Red-Eye Wigglers.....Yeah, I have a 1950s era tackle box from GrandFather and Inga!  There's more to that story too.  That knife is sweet.  Can you read the base of the blade to see if there's a company name?

floating fish knife on 1 side
stainless steel japan on the other

anyone other than team Isanti diving again this weekend?  ??? Who's in? No need to worry as we will submit full dive reports with pics again after our adventures!  >Big Grin We have a new plan to find the plane and anchors  :-X

A better tip to the new guys, dive out of a heated shelter in comfort while sipping hot cider and eating a grouper sandwich!

i wanna dive this weekend, but only have an auger and a spud right now, and no lines..... anyone going out?