MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=arcFlash link=topic=6602.msg38764#msg38764 date=1296434640]
Wow, your beating a 'has been', 'dead last' and 'not playing' and your talking smack about your OWN TEAM! Feel free to use this post in suppository format.  8)

Ok, I'm back in the tub, to thaw out, my once a day dive into warmwater, with my trusty laptop, a cold horny goat, (ahhh, that would be, a beer :-\ for those who wondered) and a few min. to collect my thoughts.
                    Now I noticed that no judge was willing to touch my questioning of Steves "abusive post", (as quoted above) made me wonder, maybe, he's right, NO WAY! I thought,,,, maybe his stating, "feel free to use this post in suppository format", well, its no wonder no judge wanted to touch it,,,,,maybe, the other night while Molly was adding to the almost 7000 reads of this nonsense, and I was busy trying to see what she was reading, (again from the tub) reflected in the main mirror but then again reflected in the small convex makeup mirror sitting on the counter, I saw the tally, upside down and reversed, and expanded, it appeared (to me) I was in the lead. My name and number seemed huge. I was unstoppable, I was caught up in the fever, before I realized it I was taking shots, at Steve and Young Joe, my very own teamates, sure they drag up the bottom two positions, but what better spot in any true anchor contest would you want to have. I mean what would a parade be if there was no one on the curb to cheer you on, as you struted by, on your way to greatness. On to other thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,

seems my computer skills are only a step sideways from my anchor finding ability :-\

Gets tough to tell what you write here as the type disappears.             ( must be a mnscuba bs limiter)
                Ice is much better then I thought it would be this year with the early heavy snow, averaging just over 20" with about 15" clear.
                 Grinding down the rakers on your saw, sure works good but it does challenge (load) the engine more, gotta keep those revs up. Have had some problems on the 2nd or 3rd hole with the clutch freezing and have to let it sit and thaw out from the heat of the engine idling. I had to take some silicone sealant to the clutch housing cover to keep water (the chain brings up as it pierces thru) off the high energy side of the ignition to keep the saw from dogging. Joes Huskarvana didn't seem to have that problem, no doubt a much better designed piece of equipment then my McCulloh.  Oh, Nate that monkeys "fist" in the seasoning, not monkeys "feet", that wound be nasty.
                  One of the things I enjoy most about icing, once the work is done, hole cut, gear on, and you start the swim out from the hole to survey the parameter, is the absolute stillness of it all,,,,, no buddy, no cell phones, no gas augers, few fish that move, just you and the bottom. I like that.       TRINITY
Dude, the back of a parade is the guys that clean up after the horses! So Joe, Remember a shovel next trip, we need to pick up after Terry.  :-\

Wow, almost 7000 reads, that must be a record here on mnscuba.
[/quote]
...I liked it better when I was the bad guy Smile

sorry john, being the lead i'd have to dub you the

sorry john, being the lead i'd have to dub you the
[/quote]

Comical... very comical... I said "bad guy" not whipping guy. Remember, If you can't respect the man, at least respect the uniform ;D

This coming from a guy that drinks "horny goats"  ;D I would think that feet and fists would taste about the same...

John, terry is out of control.....all this warm fuzzy has gone to his head. Maybe its the liquor? What did we do with that hickory switch?  >Big Grin  :o  ;D

Joe, with your teddy bear hat I think you are in the lead for princess..... :o

id have to rank polar bears right at the top for hardcore ice diving land animals
what was the recent news story about a polar bear that swam for 9 days and burned up 25% of its bodyweight? burning up about 100lbs?
Tongue