MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Robert, Welcome to the perpetual dive season! Its all down hill from here... sick days called in just to get under the ice, subliminal messages to the missus that you are diving all winter long, joining a contest to have the added excuse "I gotta go honey, there is a lot at stake..."  Regardless of what team G leads you to believe... I'm actually a nice guy Smile. Glad to have you aboard.

Robert dont you be fooled by team Insanity sucking up to you, your one of the red and black G-men now. We have them running, we just need to outrun them, they can keep their chi, karma and the rest of that bs, we have the prone red devil with us,,,,,,
I think my wife was thinking, "finally the diving season in done" after ice on. NOT!  ;D 

I can't wait for the next dive!

Now that I am considered part of the Red & Black G-Team, does this mean that my new drysuit will still have to sport the colors?  ;D
If you figure out how to pull 29 this weekend for a tie I'll say your officially in. :o

Easy does it, we were just welcoming him to the world of ice diving. Robert, you don't have to pick sides and are welcome to dive with us anytime.

Terry, Sounds like the pressure is getting to you, neo says "relax"....  Wink ;D
Terry has gold fever. We're moving to diving Sat and Sun for all the remaining ice days just to really grind in the fact that Terry and I are the g-men and we can beat any domesticated mister-moms from the north.  >Big Grin
[Now that I am considered part of the Red & Black G-Team, does this mean that my new drysuit will still have to sport the colors?  ;D
[/quote]

Thats right Robert if your new suit isn't red and black, bout the only thing you could do, is  wear a red and black sash while suited up, (not a window sash though, those are reserved just for Steve) like the outlaws gang, the cowboys did in the Tombstone movie. As the G-men, we always fly the colors, and we always wear our colors, just to let everyone out on the ice know who their actually dealing with. Its just to show everyone that they didn't stumble across some random group of yahoo ice divers, that there in the presence of greatness, the presence of, the G-men.

I've got the fever bad today, I'm just driving Masters van down the highway with the heat off and the wondows down, (and my head out the window) just to try to bring the fever down.
                                                                              TRINIYTY
Blah blah blah, Let's go divng!!!

Finally have a weekend to myself and am in dire need of "Blowing some bubbles." any plans for diving this weekend?

Sounds like you have it too? At least you haven't dropped out lately  >Big Grin. Diving both days of the weekend? My how times change  :Smile :Smile.

LOL  You got me on that one.

Terry wants to win but I could actually end this with a 2nd place tie. That way I'm not making a trophy for myself.
I only said we're diving both to make you guys worry. I don't see that happening but it could.