MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LOL  You got me on that one.

Terry wants to win but I could actually end this with a 2nd place tie. That way I'm not making a trophy for myself.
I only said we're diving both to make you guys worry. I don't see that happening but it could.

[/quote]

;D It has been fun.
Seems a little long, an end date in the near future would be fine with me, win lose or draw. Diving 1 day almost every weekend has been a little too much. I don't want it that bad, either. If you need any help on the trophies let me know.

Thats right Robert if your new suit isn't red and black, bout the only thing you could do, is  wear a red and black sash while suited up, (not a window sash though, those are reserved just for Steve) like the outlaws gang, the cowboys did in the Tombstone movie. As the G-men, we always fly the colors, and we always wear our colors, just to let everyone out on the ice know who their actually dealing with. Its just to show everyone that they didn't stumble across some random group of yahoo ice divers, that there in the presence of greatness, the presence of, the G-men.

I've got the fever bad today, I'm just driving Masters van down the highway with the heat off and the wondows down, (and my head out the window) just to try to bring the fever down.
                                                                               TRINIYTY
[/quote]

I have no problem with that!  ;D
As a dive team, we always take it to the next professional level. We don't need to be color-coordinated, as our team actually has a professional logo. We come together under the logo as a team, but allow individual personalities and strengths to shine through. We have the perfect storm of divers. When we get our 15 seconds of fame, the professionalism and attention to detail will be noticed.  ;D

some even refer to us as All-Stars  :Smile as a matter of fact, I think you guys subconsciously liked our logo so much, that in played important part in your color theme selection. I think the proper terminology is a Freudian slip  Wink

here is a potential theme song

I guess you could call us the original, often imitated, but never duplicated  "anka gangsta's  8)

Nate, buddy you do make me smile,  a rap,,, theme song,,,, by fiddy cent??? ,,,,,with all the accompanying social respect and responsibility that goes with that garbage, I'd rather be 300' out under the ice with 75 pounds of air, w/o my pony, and a free flow.
                    Although as we near 10,000 reads of my 1st annual icing/anchoring challenge, ohhh, no, I've got that beat in my head,,,,I would like to thank everyone who has taken even, one read,,,,, never stopped to bleed, never saw the need, knew Steve and I were all about speed, everyone knew we were the stead (s) then we added young Joe, thought he was going to steal the show, little did he know, but bubbles, he did blow. Whenever he was down, Steve and I would cheer, GO JOE GO! but he mostly came back, with little in tow. So then we added Robert, public saftey all the day, didn't even let his chew get in the way, came back with one, and it was no longer fun, he had the fever,,,swam like a beaver, was going to show Isanti the cleaver, sure made us a believer. But now the seasons coming to an end, Isanti thought we would bend, under the ice they would make us fend, with each passing nap, we continue to close the gap, looking all over the map, wrestling anchors seemingly stuck in sap, we started out meek, oh but the sunken iron we did seek, often in visibility that was bleak, I was longing to be on the Impulse gazing at my teak, till finally, Molly she did speak, asked me if I was nuts, told her she was the klutz, it was Nate, John (and Neo) who were mutts. The final date, it will not wait, only neptune knows whats in fate, will John hold his spot, as we continue to take the shot, or will it be, Steve, who takes the lead, and shows John and Nate, their final fate.
                                                                                                    TRINITY

This is what I think of when I hear that saying: 

Trinity, Trinity, Trinity... Good god man... They could kick you out of the local for that ;D. After hearing the rap "song" and reading your lyrics, I ran through the house looking for Pepto-Bismol or ipecac. You are a helluva diver and an employed electrician (have never worked with you, but I have no reason to believe you are not a great one). You are also a talented wordsmith with a quick wit, but Please, Please, Please no more rap Wink. It may be a while till I recover from that one.  Superman had kryptonite, Samson had the hair deal, one of my few weakness' is that I hate Rap with every fiber of my existence! Some people might like it, and I hold nothing against those that do. I am more of a George Straight, Johnny Cash, Bob Seger kinda guy Smile. You must have been thinking of rhymes all week when you should have been pulling wire and twisting that screwdriver. I'll be lucky to not have nightmares tonight.
Here's about the only rap I can tolerate...  it's NSFW due to language so I didn't embed it, but sums up my feelings toward the genre quite well.

I have enclosed a instructional video for the rest of your team.  ;D with your  writing capacity, and if the rest of your team gets on board with the sound effects, you guys could do a new ice anchor challenge hit! I can picture Steve on the beatbox now  ;D ;D ;D ;D

No comment on my new rock boots?  ???

sorry John, I guess I should have checked with you first to see if you wanted to be an "anka gangsta"  :Smile. I had that aversion to wrap music in the beginning. But having five kids, with four of them being teenagers, :o and watching six nephews and one niece grow up, it helps to soften the of version.  :Smile I actually even started to like some of it.  ;D

No problem Nate, I thought for a second that maybe you fell off the wagon. I never aquired a taste for rap I guess.
Teacher: What have we here, laddie? Mysterious scribblings? A secret code? No! Poems, no less! Poems, everybody!
[class laughs]
Teacher: The laddie reckons himself a poet!
[reads poem]
Teacher: "Money get back / I'm all right, Jack / Keep your hands off my stack / New car / Caviar / Four star daydream / Think I'll buy me a football team." Absolute rubbish, laddie.
[whacks him with a ruler, growls at Pink]
Teacher: Get on with your work.