MNScuba.com

Full Version: TRINITY'S 1st Annual 2010/2011 Icing/ Anchoring Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rotflmao

And we all know I won't gloat either  ;D ;D working on the victory dance

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5nNi2vFttIc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If team g signs up for the fan club,and adds team isanti decals to vehicles & drysuits, I will keep the smack talk to a 3 month period  >Big Grin. If any get the tattoo, I won't even say a word! We are currently accepting applications........
Dude, You send me a decal and I will put it on my suit. You don't want me posing as a diver so you need to mod it to "Friends Of" Isanti County Dive Team and I'd put it on my suit.

you got it buddy  ;D I wont even ask the location  :o

Where are you guys diving this weekend? We are getting to the really good part of [glow=red,2,300]the master dive plan[/glow] John actually revealed a secret chapter, cause he knew that patience isnt my strongest quality.  ;D Can't wait to dive it!

[/quote]

Me Too!
                                I'd like several magnetic vehicle stickers, and some of the cool suit stickers, and the appropiate ink colors for a large tattoo,,,,, for my backside!

Victory Red, Too cool blue, & back in black.  ;D
I'm just glad that the judges have a pretty easy criteria to evaluate -- it would be difficult for them if they had to judge which team is slinging the better BS!!!

hope you guys all have a fun and safe weekend - I have something else scheduled so I won't slow anyone down!
You forgot BS brown and Yellow belly.  ;D

Seriously, I'll apply it with some dignity. I have to wear the suit and I can't be explaining to the kids why I patch some spots.  :-[

Victory Red, Too cool blue, & back in black.  ;D
[/quote]
Did I mention how fun this season has been so far? We all will laugh about this season for many seasons to come. It made the winter seem shorter than normal somehow. Thanks team G for not taking all the smack talk too seriously. Thanks to the judges for listening to all this crap. By diving as much as we have this winter, I have streamlined a few of the things associated with how I used to dive. I still use too much weight, I still haven't converted to a BP/wing, I still haven't tried dry gloves... But my confidence has increased. My SAC rate has improved. I have become slightly more O.C.D. (not that there is anything wrong with that, right Nate?) My buoyancy has improved, and I now know how to lift bag an anchor without spinning up the bottom too bad. I learned a few other tricks that are still classified  >Big Grin and the archives won't be opened on those for a few years yet Wink. Until this season, we were a self reliant little team that frowned on hand holding. As the season went on and one weekend would blur into the next, I came to appreciate the simple things like having Nate help with my fins  :o, or handing me the inflator hose. This has been a character building season and god knows we are all a bunch of characters! Good luck to all for the last couple laps of this race.
Keep safety a priority.
John

Well said my friend! I too have learned much, not just about myself, but about my stellar teammates, and also about you John, and that dog Nate,,,, I mean Neo,,,, :-*  NEVER thought I would approach 30 ice dives in a single season.                        TRINITY

82, 82, 82, 246 toothpicks definitely 246 toothpicks. I'm a good diver, definitely a good diver, specially on Saturday, not on Friday, only on Saturday. Definitely a good diver  ;D

it's funny that you should mention that. I was thinking about that the other day when comparing our teams. We typically cut 1 hole, and methodically search almost every square foot of it. While the other team cuts multiple holes, and bounces all over the place. So if we are OCD divers, then they must be ADD divers.  ;D  after this year I don't think I will ever look at an anchor in the same way.  ;D

I'll help you with your fins any time buddy!  :-X That's a lesson that I learned from our buddy Art, the king of accommodation. I can't wait for you to try out that backplate & wings, and those dry gloves.