MNScuba.com

Full Version: Gales of November Conference this weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The GLSPS once again is heading up to Duluth this weekend for the Gales of November Conference.  We will have the GLSPS booth setup as an exhibitor in support of our friends from the LSMMA.   We will also be using this conference as a marketing tool to promote the new and improved GLSPS Show now renamed as the
"Upper Midwest Scuba and Adventure Travel Show".   (UMSAT Show).  If you need more information about the new look and feel of the show, please check out the dedicated website at . 

Most of us attend the conference to meet with old friends from all over the Great Lakes Region and to celebrate a safe and wonderful 2010 dive season.  I didn't have much of an opportunity to get up north and dive the big and mighty Lake Superior this summer.  I sure miss all my friends and hopefully I will be able to see them this weekend.  I am looking forward to seeing them and bid them fair well until the next diving season. 

The greatest thing about this year's Gales of November Conference is that the GLSPS and it's volunteers will be receiving an Achievement Award for their role in Preserving and Protecting our Maritime Historical Resources.  This is an award that Lake Superior Magazine presents only to worthy organizations that meet certain criteria, goals and achievements.

The GLSPS and it's volunteers are proud to receive such an Award.  We have all worked hard for what it stands for.   Please join us in sharing this amazing Award by attending the Gales of November Conference.  We all look forward to seeing you there.

Phil Kerber
GLSPS President