MNScuba.com

Full Version: MOA SCUBA dive!!! Who's in? Sunday 3/20/2011 1 pm-4:30 pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Heads up - I will be putting a call in tomorrow to get this finalized detail wise as to date and pricing
Well Sunday March 20th is completely booked so I had the gal put me down for Sunday the 27th to reserve the date

They still are not sure if they have the one tank dive available but I told her if they dont - I will be fine diving both

Anyone interested in the dive for the new date - just give them a call and add your name to it

952-853-0610
Due to financial restraints, I will not be able to do this dive. Maybe next yr, who knows the way the economy is going.
Sorry

Brent
Well no worries dude

I have contacted them at least 10 times in the last 3 months and cannot get anyone to follow up other than to say "I will look into it and get back to you" - and no one EVER gets back to me

Pretty sad - Carrie was all over making sure to follow up - seems that now that she left - no one knows what is going on and no one is taking the helm

At this point - I am not interested in diving the tanks....

I will try again next winter - hopefully they will have gotten thier shit together by then
Angie-
I noticed they changed the website around and they have just the fisherman's hollow dive up there.  Maybe next winter they will be on their game more.  I'm bummed this didn't happen.

Great Lakes Aquarium  of Duluth offerers Dive and feed
. Tanks is also just deep enough to count as legitimate dive(for those who are looking to log dives15ft or deeper)

$99 on website just looked it up.($129 with their gear)
looks like they also are looking for volunteer divers to clean tanks or something.

Ive called them and am waiting on pricing to see if we get a bunch of divers together we might get a further discount.
also need 1 week prior reservation

looks like a single tank dive.with T-shirt and patch! 3hrs program.
I have dove there before (actually as a volunteer).

Tanks are "30ft deep", on my SPG I recorded max depth of 27. Water temp was 52ish. Neat place to dive, and the fish are VERY friendly.
depending on the date I'm in on the Grt lakes dive.
Pages: 1 2